lundi 30 mai 2016

Custody and Visitation Issues: Fear of Losing My Children

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: North Carolina and Nevada soon to South Carolina. I have two children. I've been with the mother for years, but it's been an up and down battle. The violence and drama that becomes of the situation it's best that we go our separate ways. However the mother of my kids is vingeful, and for me deciding the best interest in our relationship as well as the kids to go our separate ways. She packed her stuff left, and that night sent me a message stating by the time I received this she and my kids will be gone. It's now been a year, and I've tried working with her consistently. Trying to see my kids, my job doesn't allow me to up and leave or travel. So I've only seen them one time within this year. It's now to a point where she doesn't want the children around the person I'm with. She feels as though, I cannot see or be with the children or have them up here unless she comes with them or I choose to be with her. There is so many lies and extreme drama within the issue. At times its best to leave her be, or she creates a bigger problem. Harassing my girlfriend, my job or cutting off all communication. She has her boyfriend around my children consistently, but won't allow me the chance to even speak to my kids. I pay child support. I send her money monthly, as well as whenever she asks for it. Or needs it. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a month. I've been doing what I can to avoid having to go through a custody battle. Now seems like the only option I have to have my kids. I'm opening my business up coming July in South Carolina. And she is located in Las Vegas Nevada. She asked when she and I will be looking for houses. And I stated that we are not getting back together. You have a boyfriend out there and your building a life. I just want to work this out pertaining to me seeing my kids or having them. From that point on it's now been 3 days and she has cut off all communication and won't allow me to speak to her about my kids or won't even answer a phone call or text. I've sent money within this short time and asked if I send can I speak to my children and she has denied by not answering any messages or calls. As well as not returning them. What are my chances of gaining custody enough to see my kids more frequently or gaining them as a sole provider but allowing them mom to see them. I feel that if left in her hands I will not get the chance to see them, unless I leave the person I'm seeing now and decided to jump back in a relationship with her, and quit my job as she's asked. I fear of not getting the chance to ever see my kids if I go through the court. She constantly states what she has on me or that I will have no custody with my kids but only ever have responsibility for child support. ADVICE


Custody and Visitation Issues: Fear of Losing My Children

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire