mardi 31 mai 2016

Collection and Enforcement: Debtor Claims Religious Exemptions for Cash He Gave Away After Entry of a Judgment

My question involves court procedures for the state of: FL

I am in a dilemma on what to do now and hope some expert from this forum can help me. I live in Alabama and filed a lawsuit on my former business partner in Florida. I won the case. The debtor withdrew cash from his bank account. In debtor exam, he claimed that he gave cash to his two children, $3,000 each; $10,000 to his aged father, and another $3,000 as cash gifts to several homeless people, all part of fulfilling his religious obligations (he was referring to a religion, which I prefer to do not reveal here). I already spent a lot of money on this complaint and I am concerned if the Court believes his “story”. I would like to know my options, if any.


Collection and Enforcement: Debtor Claims Religious Exemptions for Cash He Gave Away After Entry of a Judgment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire