samedi 28 mai 2016

Fraud: I May Know Someone Guilty of Identity Fraud and I Want to Know Possible Consequences

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Ohio
Okay so hypothetically speaking say I'm dating a woman who when she was younger was abducted and sold into prostitution and one day she managed to get away from these people. Now the hypothetical young woman in question started her life over but couldn't face her family because she felt ashamed of herself anyway fast forward to present day this hypothetical woman in question she's thinking about going to finally see her family but worries she could be facing legal ramifications as she may or may not have been living under a false name under which she may have hypothetically built a life for herself including a career. I in this hypothetical scenario as a concerned friend have come here on her behalf to learn of any potential legal ramification that may befall her.


Fraud: I May Know Someone Guilty of Identity Fraud and I Want to Know Possible Consequences

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire