mardi 29 mars 2016

Wills: Pa Will - Do We Need an Actual Lawyer Legalzoom

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: PA

Hi all. I posted another thread related to this several months ago. Long story short, my grandfather has an existing will that spells out exactly how he wants his assets used after he is gone. He would like to revise his will so that it simply state that if he or his spouse dies first, the other gets everything, and then the other dies, I get everything. Do we really need to hire an expensive lawyer to draw this all up or can it be a simple "homemade" will? If asset information would be helpful I can provide it. Suffice it to say the total value of ALL assets is somewhere around $1.5 million. Thanks.


Wills: Pa Will - Do We Need an Actual Lawyer Legalzoom

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire