mardi 29 mars 2016

Federal Taxes: IRS Created Another Ssn on My Name

Hello,

I filed 2014 tax return last year with incorrect SSN. I typed wrong 4 digits.
Since that time, IRS created the incorrect SSN on my name. Now I have two numbers. Normally if i put the wrong number, they should let me know it was wrong i think.
The problem is that IRS keeps sending me unpaid mail with wrong SSN. I perfectly paid my tax with correct one.
First time I paid with debit card on site, but they could not find my money. So I paid it again with penalty. So annoying...
I called them, mailed them a lot of time. But they never fix this problem...they always say i will let you know..
I really do not want to pay the wrong SSN tax.
If I do not pay it, is it gonna be trouble? Or should I ask them to join two SSn together??
If i pay this tax, would it be making new trouble when i pay 2015 tax?
Please help me


Federal Taxes: IRS Created Another Ssn on My Name

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire