mardi 29 mars 2016

Enforcing Custody Orders: Other Party Not Following Court Order

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas
My ex wife and I divorced 4 years ago when I joined the marine corps. After our divorce she disappeared with my daughter. When we divorced there was a standing court order that is in place till this day. I have joint custody and I am to be notified of where my daughter resides and any phone nber change to stay in contact with her. I just recently finished my 4 years and I am able to go to my ex wife's parents house which is the last known address that my daughter was living at and the address on the court papers. Her parents refuse to give me any information as to her whereabouts or her new phone number. I did some research and was able to locate her on Facebook and found out she is living in El Paso now. I would like to know what I can do to enforce the court order and hold her accountable for keeping my daughter away from me for 4 years.


Enforcing Custody Orders: Other Party Not Following Court Order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire