jeudi 31 mars 2016

Quiet Enjoyment: Landlord Will Not Let Me Finish Getting a Service Installed He Already Agreed to

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: California

Hello, hope all who read this are doing well. I just moved out here, and the place I moved into told me from the get-go that I was allowed to upgrade my internet if I wanted to, so long as I payed for the upgrade. Fair enough. When it came down to setting the appointment up though, the Landlord has given me several reasons not to be there. Twice he left early and only told me last minute, Once he didn't show up and only answered my phone calls when I called from a number he didn't recognize.

I have tried to work with him SEVERAL times now through text and written forms of communication even going so far as having Verizon call him directly, and leave a message on 3 separate occasions to which he never answered, or called back. Any body I try to talk to either says “I'm good” or points me to an attorney referral. I want to make sure I'm headed in the right direction first. The internet provider calling him happened about a week ago, and that's where I'm at.

*This has been going on for about 3 months. I do not consider myself to be a tenant that has given the Landlord a reason to be resistant like this to a service he already agreed to! I pay my rent on time and have little to no problems with this studio, in turn no work orders on his end. Also, I do have copies of texts/ emails/ and certified letters from these instances with me so that's not an issue.

*Thank you for taking the time to read and reply should you decide to, I just ask that no one get rude or ugly.


Quiet Enjoyment: Landlord Will Not Let Me Finish Getting a Service Installed He Already Agreed to

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire