mercredi 30 mars 2016

Speeding Tickets: Speeding and Prayer of Judgement

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: North Carolina

A few days ago, I was pulled over for allegedly speeding 14 miles-per-hour over the speed limit in Apex, NC, while in my company van, working; the cop said he clocked me at 69 in a 55.

As for historical context, this is my first speeding ticket; and I have been driving for about 10 years. So, my driving record is pretty clean.

I have four questions:

(1) How do I request a PJC (Prayer for Judgement Continued)?
(2) Would a judge likely grant me a PJC?
(3) Do I have to wait for the court day to request a PJC?
(4) Does my insurance rate go up if I were to get a PJC?


Thanks! :)


Speeding Tickets: Speeding and Prayer of Judgement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire