mardi 29 mars 2016

DNA Testing: Advice

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Minnesota

My boyfriend signed the recognition of parantage form for our daughter, but he is not the biological father. Her biological father is a three time felon, a registered level 0 sex offender, he has an abusive past and record. He also has three children that he just recently started paying child support on, but he still does not see them. He has never seen my daughter, but is requesting to spend time with her. He said he wants to pay for a paternity test if I don't let him see her willingly. He has threatened to take me, and the mother of his other three sons, to court for years but has not made any legal action towards them.

Can anybody tell me if he can request a paternity test after another man signed the ROP form? How can we prevent him from requesting a paternity test? And what will happen if he does get a paternity test, would he get any visitation or custody?


DNA Testing: Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire