lundi 28 mars 2016

Trials: Massachusetts District Court: Avoiding Testify Using Affidavits

Charges:
272/53/G DISTURBING THE PEACE c272 §53
272/53/F DISORDERLY CONDUCT c272 §53

Question
I'm not certain that I want to be interrogated by the DA's Office, especially not in a hostile court (e.g. A trial court security officer attempted to kill me when he pushed me when I wasn't looking and was fully shackled, resulting in head bouncing on concrete, requiring a trip to MGH where I was diagnosed with a concussion. Instead of taking appropriate action, Brennan admonished be for calling the imbecile a pejorative after he refused to cease harassing me. Apparently, the words I am allowed to used are limited and if I violate these boundaries vigilante justice is lawful even in a courthouse.). I want to use several affidavits to inject my version of what happened. I don't believe that there are any rules that prevent me from doing this. Any thoughts?


Trials: Massachusetts District Court: Avoiding Testify Using Affidavits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire