jeudi 31 mars 2016

Modification of Custody: Custodial vs Non Custodial Changes

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: CA

Custody has recently changed in my case to where the Mother and I now have 50/50 custody. Mother has been custodial parent and I have been non-custodial.
I have been petitioning for more time for 3 years.

The prior agreement was that I had our child 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 5th weekends (if applicable). This was due to the distance between our homes and transporting our child to school near Mother's home.

We recently had our support hearing and the hearing was continued due to income and expense forms needing updates on Mother's end. On the way out, the Judge asked if Mother was prepared to discuss in our new hearing the change from Custodial to Non-Custodial parent.

I was wondering why this would change?

I have been paying child support ever since our divorce was finalized as well as paying for health insurance for our child since divorce.

Thanks for your help!


Modification of Custody: Custodial vs Non Custodial Changes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire