jeudi 31 mars 2016

Civil Rights Issues: Can I Still Sue for My Life Back

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Kentucky I was accused,of murder. They came to my job and arrested me. I did many months in jail and my name/reputation was slander all over, every local and distance paper even appearing on t.v. after they caught and sentenced the right man I still could not get my life back right. my job and no other job would hire me. I tried calling lawyers about the case and everyone knew of the case and would not help me to Sue. Years have passed and just as I was about to get the best job they would not hire me because of a murder charge even though it was dismissed still sits on my record. hearing that For the first time has broke me all the way down and now I'm in a state of depression. I moved far away, and it's been years but yet it feels like just last month I was sitting in that cell far away from my family for a crime I new nothing about. My lawyer told me to get a lawyer that handles cases of that nature but it would be hard cause allot of then would not want to challenge the state, or city. I just want to know since then I have not picked up the peices of my life yet I lost my house, job, money and respect/reputation. After my arrest all the arresting officers either resigned, or was fired. Who can I if I can Sue. I just want my life back


Civil Rights Issues: Can I Still Sue for My Life Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire