mardi 29 mars 2016

Court Proceedings: Lied to About Betting Abortion

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Nevada
I had a 1 night stand with a woman back in August of 2015. One month from that date , she called me telling me that she was pregnant. Needless to say, we were both shocked as I just turned 59 a few months ago. At that time , we both agreed that the best thing for the both of us was for her to get an abortion. She readily agreed . I paid her the money ($600) and offered to take her to the clinic. She declined saying that she had a friend who was going to take her.We were cordial the whole time. Not once did I think there was a problem with what we agreed to. We said our goodbyes after giving her the money and wished her well and for her to call me if she needed anything. That was the last I heard from her until approximately 5 months later when I get a text from her telling me that she had decided not to go thru with the abortion after all . She then stated that she didn`t want anything from me ,but expected me to do the right thing ! What the heck was that supposed to mean ? That meant "Pay Her" . She even kept the $600. If she wasn`t going to go thru with it, she could have told me back when I gave her the money and she could have at least returned the money when she decided not to go thru with it. It gets crazier from here.That`s why I know she is a con artist. I then go to see her that day and she was indeed very pregnant .I was doubtful that I was the father of this baby and insisted on a DNA test .I didnt get the legal DNA test though .She hesitantly took the test and it did come back a week later saying I was 98.04 % the father. After researching more, I found that she had been dating another man during the same time I was . To this day ,she still hasn't told him I was the father. He is telling everyone that the baby is his and how excited he is by it .( I got this from his Facebook page ) She wants me to sign over all rights to the baby and just agree to pay her child support every month which comes out to be about $850 a month .I do not want to be responsible for this child , but i`m afraid I will have to be . I wont do anything without a good course of action . The innocent person in all of this is the child. . Now I know why she just wanted me to sign over complete custody . This way ,m she can still say the baby is his and at the same time, collect the monthly side support from me . Is there any legal action that I can take on her because of her deceiving motives? I am not looking to be a dead beat dad as I feel the child deserves to be taken care of properly , but I just feel that her deceit needs to be addressed somehow or someway.If I do nothing , then she will know her con worked. I just want her to have consequences for her actions. Anything I can do ?


Court Proceedings: Lied to About Betting Abortion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire