mercredi 30 mars 2016

Driver's License Reinstatement Ohio - Judgement Suspension

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Ohio

In 2007, I had an accident with another driver and was without insurance. As a result, my license was suspended. I was unable to satisfy the other insurance company wanting $300/month then and i'm still unable to now. I just want to get ahead finally. I was wondering how long(if applicable) a Judgement Suspension lasts, I've heard other states being anywhere from 5-10 years till it falls off and you can get your license once again. I haven't driven, owned a car or had insurance since April of 2007 when the accident occurred. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

The below screencaps are from the BMV website, mostly for dates. I don't remember the child support suspension, i've always payed my support order. :wallbang:




Driver's License Reinstatement Ohio - Judgement Suspension

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire