mercredi 30 mars 2016

Compensation and Overtime: Received Bad Check from Company

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Texas. I recently started working for a company about three weeks the company gave me a check from a Bank of America account for $300.00 so I went to my gf bank BBVA and was added on her account and we deposited the check. The next day the $300 had a corporate security hold and the check bounced so my account was negative 645.72 due to the fees. The bank told me that I will have to wait 10 days before the hold would lifted. My gf goes to the bank and they tell her the hold has been lifted but they are going to have to her account because that check was flagged for some reason but she was able to tell her why. The banker told her she wouldnt even be able to open another account by herself with BBVA again. In between this I was told by my employer that there was a mistake and they used the wrong account to pay me and issued me a payroll check thru comerica for 641.32 I went to walmart, HEB, CHecks Cashed, Speedychecks and no where could I cash this check. My gf turned starts looking up the owner to the company and it turns out he did time for a check scheme and defrauding customer thru another company. Now I havent got paid and my bank account are closed and I am in checks systems what can I do to fix this and be able to cash checks again?


Compensation and Overtime: Received Bad Check from Company

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire