jeudi 31 mars 2016

Speeding Tickets: Ticketed for Speeding, Not Eligible for Traffic School

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I received a notice in the mail last week regarding my speeding ticket. I was charged $489 for driving 96 at a 70 mph zone. I went online to pay but it told me I was not eligible for traffic school. This is my first speeding ticket and I seriously do not want a record, especially because I just graduated college and my parents are the dominant names on the insurance!

What CAN I do ?!!! Also the county that I got my ticket in was Lamont? But I am like 3 hours away from there, can I go to my local superior court or do I have to go to the Lamont court?

Thank you anyone who is willing to help! MY due date is in May as well, so little time!


Speeding Tickets: Ticketed for Speeding, Not Eligible for Traffic School

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire