mardi 29 mars 2016

Deprivation of Civil Rights: Federal and State Do Not Hire List

My question involves civil rights in the State of: California

I have been harassed by law enforcement across the board for nearly ten years now. Well maybe not federal, but then I have a little evidence otherwise. I complained to the FBI, about an individual whose family is heavily involved in law enforcement to the FBI, resulting in a death threat, which I recorded, the person I complained about basically kicked this off, I found I was on a state and federal do not hire list. I am not even sure if the FBI has taken my case, I informed them of the threat, and never heard a thing. Also, I have been watched every time I go to apply for jobs by law enforcement, making me ineffective for an interview, I am going broke. Also when I have tried to be social they appear, and watch me, basically embarrassing me. I have offered a polygraph for my complete life, nothing seems to help. I am at a loss, I have applied to the ACLU for help. Seems most attorneys will not take such a case, especially since I am going broke.... I was a computer programmer, also I am being watched on-line... any help, or direction would be appreciated


Deprivation of Civil Rights: Federal and State Do Not Hire List

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire