mardi 29 mars 2016

Grandparents and Third Parties: Stepparent V. Grandparent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Pennsylvania

My husband and I are just in the beginning stages of getting a child custody order in place for my 13 year old stepdaughter. Her mother works different shifts, one of which is an overnight shift. My question is, during the shifts that she works overnight would the court consider my stepdaughter being ordered to stay at home with me, her stepbrothers and half sister instead of being home alone? My husband, her biological father, works out of town and would not be home during these periods of time. Her mother would argue that she will be staying with her grandmother although we know this not to be true. Currently the mother is withholding communication as well as custody time with her. :(


Grandparents and Third Parties: Stepparent V. Grandparent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire