mercredi 30 mars 2016

Expungement and Sealing: How Can a Sex Offender Clear His Record

My question involves criminal records for the state of: OHIO

When I was 19 I was convicted of having sex with a 13 year old girl. I plead guilty to Unlawful Sexual Conduct with a Minor (F4). I received 3 years of probation and 25 years of registering on the sex offender registry.

I have since gotten off probation early (after just over 2 years) and about 5 total years have passed since pleading guilty.

This has affected my life as I'm sure you are aware by where I can work, where I can live, and even where I can volunteer.

I want to clear my record to free up opportunities for my future and to be able to pursue the career options I want to pursue.

How do I clear my name?

Is governors pardon the only way to go?

How soon can I apply for that?

What is the process and how do I get started?

Thank you!

-J


Expungement and Sealing: How Can a Sex Offender Clear His Record

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire