mardi 29 mars 2016

Pretrial Motions: Motion Denied Over Failure to Attach an Affidavit

I'm charged with disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. There are many false allegations. The only thing that I actually did was call someone a [rude name] that was really rude to me. It was not a fighting word. I was walking away.

I have submitted motions. Most of my motions have been denied. There were no oppositions to any of these motions. One of the judges mentioned that my motion for a dismissal for a defective complaint needed to have an affidavit. I wonder if my motions were denied because they didn't have affidavits. Does anyone have any thoughts? Can I submit a motion requesting the court to state its reasons for having denied my motions?


Pretrial Motions: Motion Denied Over Failure to Attach an Affidavit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire