mardi 29 mars 2016

Disestablishing Paternity: Out of State Move

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Ohio
Good Evening,
I'm in a bit of sticky situation here. I took my 6 month old daughter out of Ohio to Texas. I left without the father's knowledge, which I'm sure I'm allowed to do since there was no order in place or paternity established. We lived together and he did support both of us, but I felt the need to be closer to family. And he is on the birth certificate, which I guess doesn't matter. Guess I got homesick and our relationship was headed south anyways. Now, he had filed for establishment of paternity/parenting time/ custody in Ohio two weeks after we left. I received the complain and summons and didn't know about the deadline to respond to the court for the complaint. Today was my last day to respond and I have no money to hire a lawyer :/ He's going for full custody and I thought I just had to go to the court date, but it came to my knowledge that I had to respond and I didn't... He wants our daughter back in Ohio...Any advice?


Disestablishing Paternity: Out of State Move

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire