mercredi 30 mars 2016

Relocation: Can a Sole Physical and Legal Custodian Relocate the Children to Another State

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Michigan

I live in Michigan, but right along the Indiana state border. I've been having an incredibly difficult time finding a new rental house and have been looking at the city right on the other side of the state line. It's still within 100 miles, it would be about a 35 min drive for my ex. I have sole physical and sole legal custody of our kids, he only has parenting time rights because he has a lengthy history of attempting to use the kids against me to manipulate me. Can I do this, or do I have to request the move from the court? I know I have to give them my new address where ever I move to, but do I have to get their permission before I do it?


Relocation: Can a Sole Physical and Legal Custodian Relocate the Children to Another State

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire