jeudi 31 mars 2016

Ticket Errors: I Was Given a Correctable Ticket but the Officer Did Not Mark Either Yes or No

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
So I got a correctable violation ticket in the city of Bellflower about 3 weeks ago because i did not have my plates and my registration. (4000A1) and (5200A). I asked the officer if it was a ticket; he said no, that it was a correctable ticket. He explained to me the whole procedure on how to get it fixed. However, about a week ago i received a letter saying that I have to pay a bail amount. So i went back to the ticket and noticed that the officer did not mark neither YES or NO on the correctable violation area. So my question is can i still fix it or do I have to pay the bail amount?


Ticket Errors: I Was Given a Correctable Ticket but the Officer Did Not Mark Either Yes or No

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire