mercredi 30 mars 2016

Grandparents and Third Parties: Rights for the (Non Biological) Father of an Artificial Insemination Procedure

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

My husband and I have a large age difference and before getting married, my husband (who had a vasectomy 23 years ago) and I decided that we wanted to have a child because I do not have any children. Financially, it made more sense for us to do IUI (artificial insemination) with donor sperm.

My legal question comes if something happens to me, what kind of documents, if any exist, would we need to protect my husband's rights as the father of this child since it is not biologically his. My husband's concern is that one of my family members may challenge him for custody because they would be biological family whereas my husband is not.


Grandparents and Third Parties: Rights for the (Non Biological) Father of an Artificial Insemination Procedure

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire