lundi 28 mars 2016

Lemon Law: Purchased a Car from a Dealer with Lots of Undisclosed Damage

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Colorado

I purchased a car a year ago this month and over the past 6 months I have been finding issues. When I purchased the car it appeared to be in great shape from what I could tell. I asked the sales man for the carfax and was giving various reasons why he could not get it (The car is not in our system yet, I'm not in the office etc.) and to be honest I forgot about it and moved on after all I was buying the car from a very large dealer so I figured I was good to go. Five months later I wanted to trade it in because of all the issues I am having so I go to a different dealer to trade it in and they tell me they can only give me about $13,000 for it because of its history. I paid $25,000 less than a year ago so I start to look in to this and find out that this car has been in three accidents. I call the dealer and they of course say "well we didn't know" not much we can do. So I start digging around and find the previous owner and give him a call and he says that he trading the car in with the front bumper missing and $2200 in damages that had not been repaired. He even sends me the emails from the dealer when he told them about the damage and was even offered well below market value because of the damages. I guess the dealer can no longer say they know nothing about this. So my question is this... What do I do? I know nothing about this and how it works. I have gone back to the dealer with this new info and they say nothing. Please help!


Lemon Law: Purchased a Car from a Dealer with Lots of Undisclosed Damage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire