mardi 29 mars 2016

Fences and Walls: Spite Fences

My question involves real estate located in the State of: North Carolina.
My husband and I recently purchased a piece of property (31 acres) in a 5 lot subdivision that overlooks about a 20+ acre pond which we all have rights to. We chose to locate our house we are currently building overlooking this pond. The shared drive which has a 50 feet right of way with it runs through the middle of mine and my neighbors property. Needless to say what should be one of the happiest moments in my life is the biggest nightmare because of said neighbors 😡. They have built a fence which is about 3 feet over onto our property and planted trees in order to block our view of this pond. I had the land surveyed but they took our markers up and replaced them with their own. I plan on having lines marked again and having him move the fence but is there anything I can do about blocking our view? This will kill our sunlight in the evenings and ultimately hurt our resale value.

We've had to have the police out there twice already because he claims every time we step across the drive we are trespassing and he has even come out with a gun letting me and my 7 year old daughter know that "he's not afraid to use it". Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!


Fences and Walls: Spite Fences

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire