mercredi 30 mars 2016

Wills: How to Honor the Deceased's Wishes Not in the Will

My uncle recently passed, designated me as his executor. He had left his estate to his brother and sister but made his will a long time ago. He had told me just before he passed he no longer wanted them to receive his estate, only a certain amount of cash. He wished to leave it to his niece and had told her so but never got around to changing the will. He had promised her and a couple others a designated amount of cash.
His brother and sister will be wanting to receive the benefits as soon as possible and would probably pay to receive it quickly if they needed to. Is there a way I can explain to them his wishes and tell them if they wanted to honor a few of these , I could get the inheritance to them very quickly ? Or could I tell them if they do not honor his wishes I could drag it put for up to two years? Thanks very much for any help


Wills: How to Honor the Deceased's Wishes Not in the Will

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire