lundi 28 mars 2016

Speeding Tickets: Multi-Car Pacing Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: PA

I was on my way home from a meeting, a friend of mine was behind me. He was speeding behind me for a considerable amount of time and a police officer was able to pace him to give him a citation. I was in front of my friend and the cop managed to pull us both over. He pulled me over for the same violation, the same speed, and using the same method (pacing). Pacing is very difficult for an officer to prove, and this was at night with no light around, an officer must stay a certain distance from a car for a certain period of time to prove that the alleged was speeding. I believe there is no way the officer could have done that procedure for two cars, and i was a considerable distance in front of my friend. The officer threw an arbitrary speed on my ticket In an attempt to get me in trouble and I want to go to court and plead not guilty.

DO I HAVE A CASE?


Speeding Tickets: Multi-Car Pacing Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire