mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Water Runoff: Rain and Ground Water

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Massachusetts

I live in Worcester county, Massachusetts.
My neighbor is essentially collecting storm water and ground water on the high side of his house, running it around to the low side of his house. The outlet is inches from my property line which allows the drainage to flow on a downward sloping path into my back yard. From what I can see, he is using PVC to accomplish this. Since this is no longer natural flowing ground water shouldn't he have to deal with the drainage within the confines of his own property? Normally one would never deliberately redirect drainage onto a neighboring property however my neighbor is not so normal.


Thanks in advance,


Water Runoff: Rain and Ground Water

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire