lundi 28 décembre 2015

Protective Services: CPS Case Affecting Career/ Possible Expungement

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: North Carolina

About a month ago I was reported by therapist to CPS because I have told her I have postpartum depression and had been feeling overwhelmed. I'm a single mom with not a very supportive family. She asked me if I had thoughts of hurting my son and I said yes. She then reported me to CPS. (She really and truly broke her oath because she flat out told me that I'm since I was taking medication for depression and being 100% compliant that she felt no reason to report me.) Regardless, what's done is done. Now my career of choice is social worker. I have always wanted to work with children and am getting a certificate to work in group homes with at risk youth. My question is in the state of NC is there a way to expunge said CPS record if there is no evidence of neglect or abuse? They took my case to In home services why I don't understand because I have been 100% compliant and my son is VERY well cared for...I'm extremely concerned as to how this well affect possible employment with children in the future or whether that's even an option at this point


Protective Services: CPS Case Affecting Career/ Possible Expungement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire