mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket in Iowa

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Iowa

I was traveling on my way to drill with two other soldiers in the car with me. We came up to a construction zone where I immediately slowed down. As we went under and over pass there was a trooper sitting on the other side. At this point, about three others cars have caught up and have started to pass me. I check my speed and it's between the 55 and 60 on the odometer. If I had to say I had my cruise set at about 58. I really wasn't worried because I thought he would pull over one of the other cars. I wasn't so lucky. The trooper however wrote me a ticket for going 70 in a 55. We all told him we were not going that fast and maybe he checked a different car. He didn't care and still wrote me a ticket for going 15 over. The ticket says he used lidar and I know I slowed down before the change of speed.

I am going to fight the ticket in court and have a few questions.
Should I let the officer testify without tying to object to any of his testimony which has been suggested in other threads and rely solely on my defense and my witnesses testimony.

Or...

Should I attack his testimony and try to have things excluded from evidence and use my defense.

Any help will be appreciated.


Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket in Iowa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire