mardi 29 décembre 2015

Modification: Roommate Restraining Order

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Colorado. I was granted a no contact order against my roommate who has been prescribed medication for schizophrenia and recently spent a week in the mental institution. When I called to see if she had been served (6 hours later) the police told me that she hadn't and that when she would be served, that it was up to us to decide who leaves and who stays. My roommate has already damaged my property and the apartment. My understanding was that she would have to leave and not contact me. I've already talked to my landlord about this and he stated that if he has to evict my roommate, he would evict me too. What options do I have?


Modification: Roommate Restraining Order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire