jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Enforcing Custody Orders: Refused Drug Alcohol Test

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas

Final decree states I can order a drug and ETG test be done when the other party has custody for 72 hours or more. I requested a drug & etg Monday and he refused because it was a nail and observed urine test plus synthetic marijuana. Nothing in the paperwork states what kind of testing is approved just a drug and ETG test can be requested. Now he is claiming it was a violation of his privacy even though they offered him the unobserved urine but that they would document he denied the requested observed. The decree also states I have the right of refusal to exchange upon the agreed terms and finding. I guess I just wanted a second opinion because he continues to threaten me that I will be thrown in jail if I keep his child away from him. Which we already have one positive drug test from a year ago I just suspected he was using other means to pass the others that I have requested since. I have been told numerous times by attorney "we got him" but when we go to court the judge just slaps him on the hand and says "not again".


Enforcing Custody Orders: Refused Drug Alcohol Test

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire