samedi 26 décembre 2015

Defamation: Can You Sue for Defamation Over Statements That Do Not Name You

My question involves defamation in the state of: Michigan

If I am able to tell that someone is defaming me on this board, without using my name but sharing details that make me identifiable or that I can prove back to me, as I know its defamation because everything the person has said is completely untrue and I have proof against it, would I have a case?

I have read a few times on here that defamation cases are costly, I already have a lawyer from a previous case is it even worth it to go to court over?

What all would I need to know regarding defamation to have a case. I don't like that I am being defamed, but I also find that it will probably only make things tougher on my end and wont probably stop others from talking or lying. Should I even think of going about doing anything about it?


Defamation: Can You Sue for Defamation Over Statements That Do Not Name You

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire