lundi 28 décembre 2015

Copyright Law: Copyrights to a Photo

I had photos taken by a photographer. She then transferred copyrights over to me. Once I was given the rights, I was able to post the photos. A photo of mine happened to get in the wrong hands of someone that is currently in a bit of conflict with myself. This person then took the image and printed the image for their own home. Do I have any basis or ground to do anything about this? Or should I just ignore it as to not cause anymore issues between us? I do know that it is illegal to steal the work and such, and the photographer isn't very happy about the situation but I don't find its worth it, but I also at the same time don't find it right. I should also mention this photo was placed as a Facebook profile photo under a strictly private page, BUT the person that stole the photo is also blocked and not allowed to access my profile.


Copyright Law: Copyrights to a Photo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire