samedi 26 décembre 2015

Harassment: Harassment Statute of Limitations May Stretch Back in Time, when the Harassment Cont

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Maine. I filed a complaint a week after a co-worker showed a nude photo of me all over campus where I work. H.R., said it was my fault and did nothing. That was in 2014, since then I have been harassed by students and other co-worker, due to this photo being send to students and co-workers in my department and others. About 2 months ago I file a complaint on co-worker for talking on live radio about the past situation. She was written up, but it still continues.
Can I file a lawsuit against the college (H.R.) for not dealing with my complaint about the photo, which still gives me a hostile workplace environment? Also can linking the old event to establish work environment claims, because of the photo I'm still suffering, also bias treatment from supervisors. I have some witnesses too, can I sue this college?


Harassment: Harassment Statute of Limitations May Stretch Back in Time, when the Harassment Cont

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire