lundi 28 décembre 2015

Impound: Do I Need Insurance to Have My Impounded Car Towed Home

My question involves a traffic citation from the state of: West Virginia
I allowed a friend to drive across the street while I went into store and I become very concerned when my ex-friend did not return for an hour so I dialed 911. The police took the description of my vehicle and my ex-friend and begin to search for him but while they were still searching he finally returned . I got into my car allowing him to drive me back home and before I had opportunity to inform police he had returned we was pulled over and he was arrested for Joy riding and no drivers license I was given a ticket for permitting and my car towed and impounded by police for no insurance and suspended drivers license . My car was towed and impounded and my tags taken off my vehicle by police . I called to see if I could have another towing company to tow my car home if I show my title but the towing company told me that I also needed to have proof of insurance before they could release my car is this true all help is appreciated .


Impound: Do I Need Insurance to Have My Impounded Car Towed Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire