mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Emancipation: How Do I Get Emancipated with Parental Consent

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Georgia.
I am 17 years old. I live on my own with my boyfriend, my mother had allowed me to do so. We got our own apartment together. The lease is in my boyfriend's name but I'm on the lease as a resident. We split the bills, I pay the utilities, internet, etc. He pays the rent. I have one bill in my name, because of my age, I didn't have much of a choice but I do pay everything I said I pay for out of my paycheck. The reason I am asking my question is because I don't live with my mother nor does she have the time to be there when I need a "parent or guardian" signature at doctor visits, the emergency room, and things in that matter. My mother is too busy with her probation classes and working as a waitress at the waffle house to go to the doctor with me or to be there for me, even so much as answer the phone. Me being an independent minor (yes, with my boyfriends help) I need to be able to go to the doctor and be seen regardless of whether my mother is there or not. So, if I can get her permission, how do I get emancipated? Do I need to go to court? Or Can we just fill out paperwork and it be simple?


Emancipation: How Do I Get Emancipated with Parental Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire