dimanche 27 décembre 2015

Other Injuries: Chemically Burnt Hair from Salon

Hi, I am an American expat currently living in Incheon, South Korea. I went to the hair salon for a permanent straightening product. The hair dresser began applying some sort of chemical until ahe began desperately asking me if I had bleached my hair and saying she would not continue with the product due to prrvious hair damage. She had already begun though, and my hair began falling in clumps. She then decided to cut my hair, leaving me with short two inch pieces of hair that stick straight up all around my face but I did not notice until my hair dried later at home. Since then my hair has fallen out in large quantities leaving me with bald spots. It is so damaged and burnt and just keeps falling out.
What am I entitled to do in this situation?
I can not believe as a professional hair salon owner she would allow this to happen and butcher my hair leaving me with bald spots and burnt hair.


Other Injuries: Chemically Burnt Hair from Salon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire