jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Job Duties: Waitress Expected to Do Other Jobs for $3/Hr

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: PA
I am a waitress and my employer pays me $3/ hr and I receive tips from customers .. along with my usual job duties of waiting tables, I am also required to clean the restaurant EX sweeping and mopping floors, wiping down walls, cleaning the bathrooms, putting away dishes, I don't get compensated for doing all of this. There are too many "daily chores" to list, but is it legal for me to have to do all of this extra work without being paid the full minimum wage? All of this is expected to be done at the same time I am on the clock making the $3 wage of a waitress.


Job Duties: Waitress Expected to Do Other Jobs for $3/Hr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire