mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Restricted Licenses: Can You Be Charged With Unlicensed Driving After You Have Parked and Exited the Car

My question involves criminal law for the state of: driving unlicensed when in non moving automobile no keys in ignition parked in driveway,

So I'm driving home from school the other day I was working on my car I have a permit and normally have someone with a license drive me but instead had one infront of me this way I just stay right on his butt and it's less then a mile to and from our school so I'm driving home pass a cop he dosnt pull out or put his lights on meanwhile I continue on doing the speed limit using all signals basically driving as if there's a test condutor in the car I pull onto my street and into the driveway turn the car off and then behind me as my friend is about to park and get out a cop pulls into my driveway boxes me in by parking behind me and then flips his lights on I tried to get out and walk to his car to acknowledge his presence on privet property but he told me to remain in the car so I did when he came up to the door I had to open it to talk to him he said Windows don't work I said the cars been off I would have to turn it on to roll them down he said insurance and reg and I gave him that along with my permit he proceeded to call for backup had me and my car searched threatened to put me in handcuffs and then gave me a ticket for driving unlicensed but the street on the ticket isn't even my house where it was issued its far away from my house in addition he also didn't turn any lights on until parked behind me meaning if he did fallow or pursue me from before from a distance his camera wouldn't have picked anything up until he was in my drivewAy with the car off what can I do I don't wanna lose my ability to drive im about to get my license soon but this will most likely result in a suspension if found guilty how can I fight this?


Restricted Licenses: Can You Be Charged With Unlicensed Driving After You Have Parked and Exited the Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire