samedi 26 décembre 2015

F Visas: Acedemic Dismissal

Your academic record at **** was reviewed as of the end of 2015-16 Fall Semester, which resulted in your academic dismissal. This action was taken because your cumulative grade point average is below 3.00 even after you were given the opportunity to improve this GPA. Please note, if you are registered for spring courses, you will be dropped from those courses. You should contact ****.edu if you would like to have your SEVIS record transferred to another institution. You have 60 days from this notice to transfer your record before being terminated.

now ,
i got this mail and my result just before 7 days when i am visiting india ,
right now i have only two days to take any action there is one collage which is ready to give me admission but the thought is scarring me is the immigration questions when i will be coming back to usa.

in this situation if i get enrolled in another university and after returning from india i will be attending the university , will it can create any problem in immigration ?
what kind of question the immigration officer can ask me ?
can he see my results in my sevies information ?
please friends i am in big trouble help me out
thank you


F Visas: Acedemic Dismissal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire