samedi 26 décembre 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: I Think My Child Will Be Unsafe

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: West Virginia

I have a lot to add as to why I think my child ahould only have visitation rights from her father but i will try to keep it short.

I have not gotten legal help yet but I needed an opinion on things. My child is 9 months old and I finally managed to leave her father. I was scared to before because he always threatened to kill himself, he even tried to strangle himself in my living room in fromt of me and my 9 month old. If he tries to get custody I truly fear for my childs safety. He is 24 and still lives with his parents who are not good people. They smoke in the home and cuss and yell constantly. I think that my ex is very unstable and cannot take care of my child. He has put a hole in my wall at my home by punching it because he has extreme anger issues. He is comstantly screaming and yelling at me around my baby. He has told me many times that he is "crazy" and has papers to prove that he is. Also his parents have trapped me in his house over christmas when i took my child over there to open gifts from her father and cursed me out for leaving their son (again, around my child). I also have a message frok his mother to prove that this happened. Her father and his family are very mean and violent and I truly, truly, fear for her safety there. They have fed her candy when she was only 5 months old and tried letting her drink soda going against what I said. Her well being and morals will be affected if she goes there and I am so concerned.

I am also concerned because her father has old me many times he will take her away from me and I'll never see her again. Also that he will lie to thw courts and tell them I'm unstable because I was diagnosed with Postpartum Depression. But it had never affected me taking care of my baby it was very mild, just feeling down and things. But he told me he would lie on me to get what he wanted. I have a lot of proof of unstableness through texts saying he was going to kill himself and such. Also he has a four year old from a previous marriage that his parents practicality raises when she is at his house, he never has her. We were never married and I also have a concern that I am only 19. I am a full time employee and am going to college full time also. Also many people have witnessed his outrages where he goes crazy and hits and breaks things. He has hit me before in the car. Thank you for your time and I hope I can get some help amd support.


Custody and Visitation Issues: I Think My Child Will Be Unsafe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire