samedi 26 décembre 2015

Slander: Slander

My question involves defamation in the state of: Pennsylvania

Not exactly sure where to place this. But I got a few questions. Well tonight, my sisters decided to verbally assault my girlfriend at my house. Neither one lives here but my mother does. If I want them, can I call the police and have them removed?

Both my sisters got verbally abusive and insulting to myself and my girlfriend, is there anything that I can do? I know my mother, she'll take her daughters side as she she ALWAYS does.

During my sister's drunken (I could SMELL it being a yard away from her) stupor, she threw a few items of mine. Can I sue my sister for damaging my property if she did damage anything?

Can I throw out a drunk person in a house my name is on IF someone else's name is on the lease too and they don't want them thrown out?

Can I get a PFA on my sister? I am tired of her contact with me, there's a reason I DO NOT talk to her. There's a reason I don't get involved in her life. My family is VERY broken if you cannot tell.

I'm not sure where the law goes when it comes to family affairs. I just want to know because I am sick and tired of having to see my family.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, my sister punched me in my genitals after I had to push her out of my bedroom, after she threw my personal belongings at my girlfriend AND tried to assault her. Can I sue my sister for sexual harassment and/or assault/sexual assult?


Slander: Slander

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire