lundi 28 décembre 2015

Emancipation: Can a Straight A Student Get Emancipated

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Missouri.
I am 17. I am currently a JR in HS and make straight As. I have 10.5 gpa on a 11.0 scale. I have good attendance and a pretty clean discipline record. I get a survivors check for my dad passing away, but I also plan to get a job soon. I have living arrangements for if I get granted emancipation. Currently I live with my guardians (my grandparents) and have since I was 11. I am pretty miserable here and the verbal abuse is bad. No one can get along together here and there is no talking about it. I am very seldomly allowed to see my other grandparents for no logical reason. I am looking to be granted emancipation in order to live somewhere else and I am fully prepared to support myself. I think it is vital in order for me to maintain my grades (very important to me) and my mental health as well. I am currently looking into getting a lawyer as we speak, but just looking for some help or tips while I look.


Emancipation: Can a Straight A Student Get Emancipated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire