dimanche 27 décembre 2015

Child Neglect: Mother Attempted Suicide W/ My 1 Year Old Son in the Home

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: Indiana. I am the biological non-custodial father of my 1 yr old son. I have filed an emergency petition for custody enlight of the events of his mother's attempt of suicide via pills (Zoloft ) I included in the petition the a portion of the police report that I could get from local PD, and contacted DCS. She is with child currently as well (not mine) I had my son with me while she spent a week in the psychiatric ward for only one week. That weekend after she was discharged it was "her weekend" with our son. Against my good conscience I did not feel comfortable leaving my son with her by himself.. had the police called on twice in one day because she said I had nothing stating I was to keep my son from her.. I felt extremely uncomfortable but didn't want to cause a scene in front of my son, or have a "tug-of-war" match sort of speak if I were to take him to the sitter and his mom come and get him from the sitter without me knowing it.. so against my good conscience she now has our son..I have my emergency hearing Dec. 28th. Opinions, thoughts, advice, is welcomed! Thank you.


Child Neglect: Mother Attempted Suicide W/ My 1 Year Old Son in the Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire