jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Presumption of Paternity: What Do I Do if I Don't Want Any Contact with the Mother

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Washington state

I had a one night stand with a woman that turned out to be a very mean person (putting it lightly in my opinion) and 15 weeks later, she tells me that she just found out she was pregnant. At the time we both were in agreement that don't want anymore kids. ( I have no children and she has 3 with 2 baby daddies). She went crazy and was begging me to shove a coat hanger up, hit her with a car, (non of which I would do) she even put parsley up herself to try to go into premature labor. She has even stated that she would rather bleed to death than to have another kid. About 21 weeks into the pregnancy she changed her mind when she found out she was carrying twins one of which has passed. If it wasn't for this baby issue I would have nothing to do with her. I still maintain that position and I have been nothing but honest with her in saying that I wanted nothing to do with her or the kid. I know that until paternity is established, the baby has no father and if the paternity test comes out negative then I can move on with my life without her in it right?. My question is,
1. If I am the father, can I some how get a no contact order on her so she can stop harassing me/
2. If she will not give consent to let me terminate my parental rights, is it all in the hands of the court system?
3.The baby was going thru complications so the doctors wanted to give her a research medication but would not do it without the consent of both parents, and I said go ahead. Did I just give verbal admittance to being the father or is that still the result of the DNA test?
4. Can she put my name on the birth certificate without my consent or me even being present?


Presumption of Paternity: What Do I Do if I Don't Want Any Contact with the Mother

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire