samedi 26 décembre 2015

Federal Taxes: Newely Married to an Illegal Mexican and Need Help Filing My Taxes

I just married my wife in april 2015. She moved from mexico when she was only 3 and never renewed her visa. Now 20 years later we are married. She has been working under a fake social security number and has never filed taxes herself, but already has an itin # due to her parents claiming her on ther taxes as a child. When doing my taxes this year how should I go about doing them ie. Filkng jointly or seperatly. Should she start filing her own taxes after all these years? What could the repercussions be to starting to file taxes after having worked for so long and never filing?


Federal Taxes: Newely Married to an Illegal Mexican and Need Help Filing My Taxes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire