lundi 28 décembre 2015

Sales Agreements: Sold Car to Colleague He Want to Return the Car

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

Let me start with introducing the buyer and seller. I work for an company X as a contractor and the buyer is the employee of the same company X. We both work in the same team.

I was trying to sell my car, this buyer pinged me on office chat and asked if I can show him my car. I asked him to come with me for lunch and take a test ride on the way to restaurant. So we went out for lunch and he drove it all the way to restaurant. After lunch when we got back to office he confirmed that he like the car and he will by it.

Saturday he texted me in the morning and said that he want to come and pick up the car. He also requested me to come and pick him up from the BART station, which I did. I met with him on station and we drove the same car (which he came to buy) from BART station back to my home. I gave him the keys and bill of sale and rest of the papers to sigh on which he said he wants to transfer on his wife's name so he will do it all paper work on Monday(this incident occurred on Saturday). But he will take the car today itself. I was fine since I knew him a little and since we work at the same place so I trusted him.

Late that evening he again texted me again and said that his wife didn't like the car and he wants to drop it back at my house.

Now my question is that can I take him to court for cheating or fraud?


Sales Agreements: Sold Car to Colleague He Want to Return the Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire