lundi 28 décembre 2015

Drug Possession: Doctor Shopping for Pain Medication

My question involves criminal law for the state of: ok, now this is probably just in my head and not something that will happen given the extent of my recent injuries but I do worry bout stuff that usualy never happens. If I where to move 1,000miles away maybe plus some in the states. if someone accused me of faking pain wich I have real pain so is just hypothetical I suppose. I don't even know what the charge would be but say I relocated 1k miles away plus in another state. and later an indictment came down accusing me of making up pain or not all was needed or whatever case maybe would i be extradited at such distance?

and no I'm not worried bout it happening in another state only because i have a lot of rods in back and leg also i wouldn't have mothers against me if i lived on my own like family making stuff up along with whatever it is that pain clinics do. not sure what the charge would be but whatever it be if it happened would they even bother to extradite me? if moved such distance? i have no criminal record other then a simple assult that happened over 5yrs ago.


Drug Possession: Doctor Shopping for Pain Medication

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire